Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just don't understand

Men want 20% while they have a good 80% at home already..... Then when they have that 20% after leaving 80% out to blow away in the wind, they realize 80% was the best/closest to 100% they will ever have been.... well guess what, its too damn late.