Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who needs a gallbladder, right!?

So the doc says all of this back pain has been my evil little gallbladder all along.  Causing me to wake in pain and feel like I can't breathe. Poor diet choices along with a rough pregnancy have caused some little friends to join forces in my gallbladder as stones bringing forth plenty of pain!

I go in soon for gallbladder removal- I hope it goes well.

On another note, income tax return time- woohoo- NOT.  All of mine is basically going to my attorney to cover the already not so great court stuff coming up with 'he-who-must-not-be-named' (sounds like Voldemort on Harry Potter I know) but regardless, it must be done.
Positive note of the week - I am enjoying work and learning I am a successful part to a team that needs me to function.  My relationship with God has taken another step. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends.  I have an amazing little princess who makes troubles ranging from a failing gallbladder to custody court - seem totally irrelevant when I see her happy and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment