Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shopping Out Of Town

So today was my first trip shopping out of town with my 4month old.

Whoa is all I can say.

I packed plenty of things and figured, hmm I will never use all of this. 4 bottles, 2 apple juices, 4 burp cloths, 3 blankets, 2 pacis, 1 dirty outfit, & 3 bibs later I realized it takes a small arsenal in the diaper bag to be prepared for what these little creatures consume!

At the end of the day, I must say as a previous onlooker to the mothering sport, shopping is just not shopping anymore when you have an infant, it becomes a special technique that takes months to perfect. The one armed stroller push combined with the one armed carry and the hanging clothing on the way down tiny aisles making it to the fitting room takes GREAT skill.

At the end of the day, I couldn't imagine my shopping days ahead without my little Diva because she made the day more interesting than ever before when all I had to worry about was which line to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment