Thursday, February 10, 2011

Starting the therapy. . . since it can't be from a mall . . .

So shopping for me is definitely a therapeutic thing. However, in light of my most recent traumatic life stress I have been encouraged to use other outlets in therapy. I am a talker and a writer, so this is my decision to blog and see if I feel relieved any. . . .  .

I have the most wonderful creature in the world asleep in the next room from me. She happens to be the offspring. I am a mom, but not the carpooling, supper is in the over, and bake sale kind of mom.... More the I am single doing this on my own kinda thing. Its rough, but it is what it is.

As far as moms out there who are that ideal betty crocker/martha stewart type, I have nothing against you---I do admire you and I applaud your success in a nuclear family setting. I am blogging to talk about the issues we moms that don't have the picture perfect setting can relate to.  . .

I hope by explaining (moreso venting) my relationship issues, family experience, & daily adventures I will help some mom out there, even if it is only one, feel like she can relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment