Friday, December 30, 2011

2012

I hope everyone has an amazing end of 2011 and start to 2012.  I know this past year has been full of ups and downs for me, definitely a roller coaster.  I am still trying to catch my breath with this suit from my ex.   Things have to get better.  Things have to progress.  Change in inevitable.

My new year's resolution isn't to quit something, lose weight, or a typical resolution - but to have a makeover from the inside out, bc Lord knows, I need it more than most!  I have been through so much this year and I have let it burden me like most people are prone to do.

I hope to make changes that will allow me to be peaceful.  Allow me to make the most of every second with my little one bc she is my sun, moon, and stars! I plan on becoming that A+ person I used to be and let this B- attitude find a new owner!

Happy New Year people!  Spend it with your family & true friends because they are the true staples of your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment