Thursday, December 29, 2011

Too Much Pain To Deal With

So I haven't blogged in forever.  I promise to myself not to stop ever again because writing is my release for sure.   I am positive though the pause is due to trying to be busy and stay focused with what is going on in my life.  I was doing great, I had even put my past behind me (and by past I mean my horrid ex and terrible situation leaving.)  Then something hit me the day before yesterday, like a freight train.  My heart stopped, my blood pressure rose, my eyes teared up, and my stomach churned like a sea in a hurricane.  I was served papers for my amazing little girl.  He must be joking right?  He can't seriously think after not seeing her for a year-but like three times in a public place verbally degrading me for an hour counts?

Anyways... Let's try this again...
Good morning.  Sorry about not keeping in touch with you.  I am so depressed about this.  I spend every second with her now.  To think of not having her with me all the time makes me sick to my stomach.  She is so secure and happy right now.  She will be confused, scared and so upset when she has to go with him.  She will be a different personality due to the dysfunction because she isn't used to it.  Our worlds are so different.  His is ghetto and complicated.  Mine isn't perfect, but it is stable and loving and nurturing. 
 
She slept with me last night.  She didn't go to bed until pretty late bc she has been home with my mom and sister during the day due to their holiday breaks lasting long.  Ugh , I am so upset.  I have been breaking down into tears throughout the day and hiding it from people.  I can't lose my baby girl to him.  She is so innocent and child-like (as a one-year old should be).  He took that away from his son.  I don't want that taken away from her.  I know it will be though.

I must continue to give it everything I have, no matter how weak I feel.  Which is very weak right now-- how can evil win so many times and keep coming back?  How can people who do horrible things to other succeed and come back for more?

I must fight. Give it all I have.  Try and be her light in the very dark path he is trying to pull her down.

For all other single moms out there who are trying to survive and keep your child from your dangerous ex, remember you can't give up.  I am preaching to the choir, I realize this, but we all have to bind together and find strength in each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment